Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garden Picture update

                                                                         



On the left is a picture of the peas and little broccoli. At right, is the same bed taken from the opposite side of the bed, just today. The broccoli is around 10" tall and the peas around 2'. I added stakes to keep the peas off the broccoli, and I beat them up just a little bit!


This is the potato bin with red norland and freedom russet. they have grown considerably in the last few weeks. I am not really sure how much the "bins" are helping production....we'll see! :)

The Asparagus is so huge, and I am battling questions at all angles, since not too many of my friends have seen this garden bohemith after it's spear stage. Questions about why I let it get so big, why, why, why?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome!